23 January 2006

Call to Action

I watched Hotel Rwanda again this weekend. I am now convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that something must be done. I am going to try to organize a massive campaign to raise awareness for the situation in Africa.

  • Write your congressmen
  • Write the president
  • Give money

I plan on getting involved in the 30 Hour Famine. If you are interested, leave a comment.

"If I was brave, I'd write a letter to the President. Have him pass it to the leaders of our Parliament. But for now I won't say nothing. "
-Hawk Nelson
"Letters to the President"

Rock on.

1 comment:

RC said...

There are certainly a ton of problems in Africa...and it's a big place...how do you want to get involved???

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

(by the way, love the hawk nelson song)