21 March 2006

I've Become So Numb

Kudos to me on quoting Linkin Park.

Anywho, it's SPRING BREAK!!!

Thursday was phat (do people still say that? Phat?). School was a bit of a drag, but then I got to go to Literary Society, which is a ton of fun. And Bible study was awesome. First part of Romans 8 (look for another update on that soon). After Bible study, my friend, James, and I went to Taco Bell (I love late night Taco Bell runs).

Friday, I was going to hit up stick and puck to practice for the big hockey game on Sunday, but Kurt was busy, and I ended up having a meeting as well. The meeting was to plan for 30 Hour Famine and went really well. I'm looking forward to getting the ball rolling (we announce it tommorow.) What did I do Friday night? Oh yeah. Went to Target (got the Matisyahu album. Eclectic, but good) and had my dog groomed at PetsMart. Friday, I had like five cups of coffee, which as it turns out, is way too much. So that was odd.

Saturday was really boring. But I got to eat at Tampico, which is the best Mexican in town. Went to the PX, and went bowling (combined score for two games <100. I know. I suck.)

Sunday church and Sunday school, par usual. I had three and a half donuts. That's a lot of donut. Then hockey - play off, single elimination. We lost 4-0, but played the best game of our season. So that's it for playing with this team. I really am going to miss them.

Monday? Sit around and worry about today.

Today? Wisdom teeth were taken out this morning. It wasn't as bad as I expected. I was numb for most of the day. I can finally feel my tongue again and my lower lip is starting to tingle, which is better than when I first woke up. But I was really out of it. I can't remember the first half-hour after I woke up, and then there's a lot of blurry stuff. But I can't eat solid foods till tommorow! NO!!!

Rock on (with applesauce, pudding, and yogurt).

No comments: